Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had a great day shooting, visiting and having lunch with Burley and his son. So glad he looked me up while visiting Colorado. Made me think back to the Kansas Nationals and remember how much fun I had there. I definitely need to get myself to another KTOG National or Regional.

To all y'all out there who don't know this little secret yet ... NEVER pass up the opportunity to meet with another KTOG'er. It's always a wonderful experience! :)

·
Fido for short
5,409 Posts
I havent met one yet, that I didnt like, some great guys.Never seems to be enough time, when you do, just to have good conversation. Not to mention shoot guns.

Still several I want to meet Haertig, badman400,Torrent, Historybuff,Jonnin, bluemoon,Ape, 2eagledad,224,cjp32,darth paul, just to mention a few off top of my head, and so many more.Dont get hurt if I cant remember everone , I would like to meet all.

Maybe some day, I hope

Jim

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Was a blast on range and off. Thanks ...
Lookin' forward to another meet up on the next trip ! :D

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Same here , I never met a KTOG'r I did not like:D

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Couple of pics from our meet;

haertig w/ the P 22 an can

Bryan finishing up with the Sub 9

·
Fido for short
5,409 Posts
Hey Joe ,
those two kids look like they are having fun.:D

Aint it fun meeting others from the forum?
Like you knew them forever, and they are family,and some are so young.:)

Me and my lovely bride are going to meet Jonnin , his wife, Lop, Uniongap and his wife for a weekend of fun and shooting 1st weekend of June.
Cant wait.

Jim

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Yep Jim it's fun . Haertig an I had met at the National shoot in Ks a couple years ago. It's good to make these get togethers... the shootin' is always good but the folks we meet always make it better.Good luck with your gathering and say hi for me...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts