Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
Don't feel bad. There are a lot of people out there that still haven't got it. Some of them are doing reviews of the gun. As Homer Simpson would say, doh!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Showster said:
I just realized that P-3AT stands for P "three" "eight" "ty"

;)
What? Wait a minute, P32 is a 32 caliber, P3AT is 380, PF9 is 9mm, P40 is 40 caliber? Who was the tard that came up with P11? LOL

·
Registered
376 Posts
PshootR said:
Anyone want a Kel-Tec P4T5?  ;)

Oooh, oooh! Memememememe!!! ;D

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
It took me a little bit to figure out the P3AT thing too ;D
I don't own a 45 but I'd be tempted by a KT as in PF4T5 a nice single stack the size of a PF9.

CJ

·
Registered
310 Posts
I love my 380 but I`am a 45 guy ....would love to see KT make a 45..I`d be first in line to buy one or two :)

·
Registered
517 Posts
I wouldn't mind a "P22" or a 22LR conversion to save money on practice ammo and to give my 15yr old son sommething cheaper to shoot! If not , I'll just buy a Walther PK22 later this year....

·
Registered
898 Posts
I would buy the P4T5 just because of its name! :)

This is my P3AT and this is my P4T5. One is for CC and the other is for ....

Take care...

·
Registered
79 Posts
Does anyone know what the P stands for?  Polymer maybe?
I own a P-3AT and a PLR-16.  As far as a .45 goes, no thanks.  :-/  Will stick with my XD45.  But, if I saw it, and held it, and read what you guys say about it, I could reconsider.  

·
Registered
10 Posts
RobO-excop said:
I wouldn't mind a "P22" or a 22LR conversion to save money on practice ammo and to give my 15yr old son sommething cheaper to shoot! If not , I'll just buy a Walther PK22 later this year....
+1

Would buy a conversion kit in a second!!

Anybody know of a 22 cal roughly the same size as the p3at that I can actually go and shoot?

·
Registered
175 Posts
Beretta makes a pocket .22 called the Bobcat. Taurus also makes a whole line of small .22's called the Model 22.

P said:
[quote author=RobO-excop link=1240800157/0#10 date=1241263514]I wouldn't mind a "P22" or a 22LR conversion to save money on practice ammo and to give my 15yr old son sommething cheaper to shoot! If not , I'll just buy a Walther PK22 later this year....
+1

Would buy a conversion kit in a second!!

Anybody know of a 22 cal roughly the same size as the p3at that I can actually go and shoot?[/quote]

1 - 20 of 21 Posts