An apology is in order

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Rounder1106, Mar 9, 2009.

1. Rounder1106

Rounder1106 New Member

Mar 2, 2009
    Over the last week or so, I have been bashing this gun when all the problem was me being uneducated on the gun. When I go back and read the posts I put on here I feel like an idiot, because they were all off of speculation and frustration on my part. But thanks to a couple of guys on here, I have worked all the kinks out on this gun and am a firm believer now in Kel Tec products. For all the new buyers of the P3AT coming on here to get advice, listen to these guys on here. They know what they are talking about. And if they cannot get you straight then Kel Tec's warranty department is one of the best in the business. They stand behind their products, and that goes along way in today's time.

Clean...Lube...Shoot...Repeat

2. princemorr2003

princemorr2003 New Member

Mar 3, 2005
    Thank you for this post and letting ktog help you.

Dan

3. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Another convert. :cool:

Geez... we'll never get KT prices back down again.

TxCajun, who remembers NIB Kel-tec pistols for < $225.  [smiley=huh.gif]

4. JB-Norcal

JB-Norcal New Member

Jan 24, 2006
    This type of post is exactly why this is a great forum and quite different from most others. I happened on it not being a Kel-tec owner and was overwhelmed with the friendly wisdom from others.

5. hump

hump New Member

Feb 22, 2009
    I just picked up a NIB P11 for $269. I really wasn't looking for one but couldn't pass it up. I still prefer my P3AT for carry but now I have a great console gun.

6. Rubb

Rubb Well-Known Member

Jun 19, 2006
    [smiley=thumbsup.gif] way to go!

7. artimus_prime

artimus_prime New Member

Nov 18, 2007
    Central FL
    you're not the first, rounder. Trust me... I should know! ;)

8. nmshooter

nmshooter New Member

Jan 25, 2008
    Glad to hear.

I do alot of research before I buy something and if it was not for this forum I would have never got my SU nor my 3at since all of the bashing that I have read.

Great forum and incredible amount of knowledge on here. I am glad I stumbled on this forum!

9. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Good for you!

It was issues with my first P3AT that led me to KTOG and now I'm the happy owner of 2 P3ATs. 90%+ of the time I'm carrying a P3AT. Good luck with yours.

Take care...