Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For my first post id like to announce that midwayusa has Corbon DPX .380 available, just ordered 2 boxes, get it while its hot!

·
Registered
898 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Thanks for the heads up. 3 pages of .380 ammo listed and only the DPX you mention is available. Wow!

Take care...

·
Registered
467 Posts
I was just looking over at Natchez Shooters Supplies and they had the .380 DPX in stock as well. I guess Corbon just shipped out a new run.

·
Registered
5,596 Posts
Stopped by WM during the morning commute and bought a box of .380 UMC ammo for the range at $16.99/box. That is the same as it was a year ago. They had other calibers as well so we may be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel here.

·
Registered
467 Posts
My .380 Hornady TAP I ordered from Cabelas in May finally shipped today. The Fiocchi Extrema .380 is listed as a 0-1 week wait and the .45 ACP PDX1 is backordered with no date for expected delivery. Whe I try to add it to my cart, it shows a 4-5 week wait.

·
Registered
35 Posts
hittman4life said:
Cabela's also has .380 DPX in stock. The MagTech 500 round bulk pack of .380 is down to 0-1 week backorder too.
5 days later and I'm surprised to see that Cabela's still has the .380 DPX in stock. I guess I'm going to have to break out the credit card and order some. I wish their Hornady was in stock, they're showing a 8 to 9 week backorder...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts