Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just to let you guys know, MidwayUSA currently has "in Stock" Prvi Partizan .380 ammo for $15.99 for a box of 50 FMJ. I thought this was a pretty fair price considering our current "shortage." Thought some of you may be interested.

Jeremy

·
Registered
34 Posts
Thanks for the tip! Needed some XD clips and a holster so I also ordered a couple boxes of the .380 PRVI also...I really like that ammo, much softer recoil than other range ammo.

·
Registered
826 Posts
That's alot cheaper than what others are getting for .380. See The Counter for another price quote.

Last Spring - when there wasn't any .380 to be found - I paid $25/box of 50 for Federal's economy "American Eagle" brand. Knew I was getting ripped off and bought it anyways just to have some.

Would love to hear some range reports of how this ammo works out.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I fired about 75 rounds of the PRVI Partizan through my P3at and a friend of mine fired 100 or so rounds of it through his LCP and we really like it. It has far less recoil than Blazer Brass .380 and cycles great.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks! I just ordered 4 boxes. Since I have a C&R, I get the "dealer price" of $15.49/box. With shipping, it came out to $18.46 a box. Decent, considering I haven't seen 380 anywhere in over a year.

·
Registered
459 Posts
trekgod3 said:
Thanks! I just ordered 4 boxes. Since I have a C&R, I get the "dealer price" of $15.49/box. With shipping, it came out to $18.46 a box. Decent, considering I haven't seen 380 anywhere in over a year.
I ask Top Gun to save me a box of MagTech about a month ago.
Got one box (50) yesterday, $15.99 plus sales tax.
Charlie.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thanks!!!! You can only buy 4 boxes at one time during a 48 Hour period. Maybe I'll be able to get some more Monday. Thanks again, I stinks not shooting your own gun because it feels like every round is precious.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts