1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Asphalt Road surface Wood Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Road surface Asphalt Wood Motor vehicle Trigger

Long time lurker, first time poster.
This is my 4th keltec and 4th 5.7x28 (already own a PS90, FNFiveSeven, and Ruger57) so I needed a p50.

Went into the local gun store 2 weeks ago to put my name on one and she was just sitting on the wall waiting for me. Definitely a "Shut up and take my money" moment.

Already picked up the REHV Arms brace adapter right when they came out. That and the SB brace were waiting for it for a few months already.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bought both myself. Got the brace for $135 which is the cheapest I have seen it lately. Usually $199.
Awesome!
As far as I could find there are 3 companies making brace/brace adapters for these so far. Only saw video reviews for the other two that aren't REHV. Looked like the consensus was they work and are built fairly well but made it a little difficult to charge or get to the release for the upper for mag changes.
I don't have any issues with either with the REHV, very low profile!

·
Registered
853 Posts
I passed on one at a LGS today. It was marked $1100 and I told the clerk that that was out of my price range. He then said they could move that price around for me, but I told him I was more in the need of an SU16. I've stocked up ammo in the calibers that I need for my other Kel-Tec toys and can't afford to stock up on a new and expensive round. I sure would have liked it, though and might have spent $850 on it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts