Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I traded for a Glock 22 and a Sub 2000 and now just shy of $300 additionally spent I consider it "street ready" I'm carrying it in a lap top bag designed for 17" screen lap tops and my goal was simply something that could become part of my ccw attire and give me-at almost 75 years old-a better range capability than a handgun.

20 years as a Detroit copper I keep my optimism in check.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I carry mine in a lap top bag that I bought from Amazon for $18. It holds the Sub with a 22 rnd .40 Glock mag in the gun and 6 standard length mags. I carry a mini I Pad in the front and the minute I produce it and start reading all possible concern about me evaporates!

·
Registered
478 Posts
He was doing his "America's Master Gardener" radio
show and TV appearances, starting in 60s & 70s...I
only see references to his time with DPD as 'early
Sixties.' Guy sure knew his plants, tho.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He was doing his "America's Master Gardener" radio
show and TV appearances, starting in 60s & 70s...I
only see references to his time with DPD as 'early
Sixties.' Guy sure knew his plants, tho.
I nevr had much to do with narcotics until the tac unit and swat. At the tac unit we provided a uniform prsecence on raids. At swat per the chiefs directive we mad the entry on drung raids, placed the occupants under arrest and turned the scene over to narcotics-but that did not start until the 90's.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I traded for a Glock 22 and a Sub 2000 and now just shy of $300 additionally spent I consider it "street ready" I'm carrying it in a lap top bag designed for 17" screen lap tops and my goal was simply something that could become part of my ccw attire and give me-at almost 75 years old-a better range capability than a handgun. 20 years as a Detroit copper I keep my optimism in check. 4300

·
Registered
12 Posts
What are you using for sights? I finally after many attempts to get a sight to zero, went with a red lion forend and a 1/2 inch riser and a sight mark reflex sight. Love it , works like a dream.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.