Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a notification Buds guns had em for $540, free shipping...went there and they were $551...annoying but what the heck..hit the Buy Now button...Ooops..they are reserved for VIP's...BUT I could become a VIP for $25 a year..:mad:
Price just kept going up...I bailed..not so much because of the price, but cause of the way they did things..

Still looking..

·
Registered
733 Posts
That sucks, hope you can find one.

I'm debating between getting a CA, or building an AR, when finances improve....Can't decide.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may still order one from them, it just pissed me off, everytime I hit a button on my keypad the price went up!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Su16ca

That's what happen to me and how I got mine. After all said and done, it took me close to the $600 mark to get mine. Not happy with that, but real happy with the rifle.
RW

·
Registered
294 Posts
I found mine at a gunshow... only took three years to see two of them in ohio...lol. no moneys for the first one (an alpha model... bleh) but snapped up the second one even though those moneys were supposed to be reserved for a mini 14. I paid 550 for mine, and that was cash discount price. Getem while and where you can, I say.

·
Registered
152 Posts
A.O. are there any gun shows in your area? There is a big one in Tulsa this weekend and I bet someone could find a C model there. I bought mine at a gun show like Devil_Anse did. The new C model was 529.99 2 weeks ago plus state & local tax brought it up to 574.00.
I would consider it a good deal if you were able to find one in that price neighborhood.
Best of luck in your search for this elusive firearm :)

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah there is a show last weekend in April I'm planning on attending. The denver gun shows pale in comparison to the Tulsa shows I'm used to..nice ones there!!
( I lived for 9 years just outside of Cleveland Oklahoma, just west of Tulsa)

·
Registered
152 Posts
Yeah there is a show last weekend in April I'm planning on attending. The denver gun shows pale in comparison to the Tulsa shows I'm used to..nice ones there!!
( I lived for 9 years just outside of Cleveland Oklahoma, just west of Tulsa)
I would love to go to the Tulsa show this year, but I work on call. One of my friends is going and I asked him to keep an eye peeled for the PMR 30's.
He usually just stays one long day instead of 2 days to see it all.
Since you are a former Oklahoma guy, you might recognize the dealer I bought my SU-16 from. It was from Kings Guns LLC 2714 N Kings Hwy. Cushing, OK.

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I would love to go to the Tulsa show this year, but I work on call. One of my friends is going and I asked him to keep an eye peeled for the PMR 30's.
He usually just stays one long day instead of 2 days to see it all.
Since you are a former Oklahoma guy, you might recognize the dealer I bought my SU-16 from. It was from Kings Guns LLC 2714 N Kings Hwy. Cushing, OK.
Yeah, Cushing wasn't too far from me..I recognise the Poke avatar you have also...even though I'm an OU fan...daughter graduated from there last year.

·
Registered
400 Posts
My SU-16 came via Gunbroker as I'd never actually seen a CA for sale in WA. Only SU-16As for us apparently b/c that's all I ever saw in the gun stores. Might be the way to go if you're set on getting one. Never had an out of stock from Gunbroker... :D

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My SU-16 came via Gunbroker as I'd never actually seen a CA for sale in WA. Only SU-16As for us apparently b/c that's all I ever saw in the gun stores. Might be the way to go if you're set on getting one. Never had an out of stock from Gunbroker... :D
I keep my eyes on Gunbroker also..thanks..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts