Almost looks like a scam, too good to be true?

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by engineer88, Sep 8, 2008.

1. engineer88

engineer88 New Member

Nov 26, 2007
  2. NAS_T_MAG

NAS_T_MAG New Member

Mar 5, 2008
    Nice price, but it is UGLY! I'll keep my CT.

YMMV
    [​IMG]

3. tommyray

tommyray New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    For 50 bucks less, and the added features, I'll order the one on ebay. Oh...I did order the one on ebay....better buy

4. tommyray

tommyray New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

5. alioop

alioop Banned

Aug 28, 2008
    I don't care for laser extensions. They make the gun look bulky. I like the Kel-Tec P3AT as is. Give me the pinky extension. I'm thinking of ordering some for my two mags. In my opinion, this is something that should come standard - as well as two mags.

6. Bobo

Bobo Active Member Supporter

Jun 13, 2005
    That's an excellent price especially with the holster included!

Bobo

7. peaceful99

peaceful99 New Member

Oct 21, 2005
    So hard to resist, trying with all my might. Darn you e88. ;)

8. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    My wife and I LOVE our armalasers! RSS for the PF9 and small block for her P32! 100% reliable and never moved a hair in all the time we've been abusing them. ;-)

Plus Rick at armalaser is great with his customer service!

9. H_MaN

H_MaN New Member

Nov 2, 2004
    I prefer the Crimson Trace...........

10. Checker4Tix

Checker4Tix Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2007
    Looks like the real deal. See THIS new thread, started by Rick himself.

I had an Armalaser for a short while. It didn't grow on me, and I decided lasers on little guns aren't my thing. Rick was gracious in allowing me to return it. YMMV.

11. tommyray

tommyray New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Ordered the Armalaser, and am waiting to receive it. 50 bucks cheaper and if they ever upgrade it, or if I change guns, Armalaser will trade you out of it for $29.00! Crimson Trace won't do that. AND...a free holster from Armalaser...It's a no brainer....

12. engineer88

engineer88 New Member

Nov 26, 2007
    Well I 'll be danged.

Peaceful99 sorry to do that to ya!

Checker thanks for the link! I swear I looked at the site like 3 days ago and it was still $159. This is a heck of a deal and just locked me in to buying an AL to be honest. :cool:

I like that the AL is not a physical switch that can be worn out easier. This seals the deal for me and to be honest I was leaning the other way before.

13. tommyray

tommyray New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    In his link, Rick explains that They are coming out with new technology next year, so they had to lower the price on this one to make it entry level. Nice thing is....when they come out with the new one, you can trade this one in, and get the new technology for $29.00. Sweet! Mine should be here Friday....can't wait!

14. peaceful99

peaceful99 New Member

Oct 21, 2005
    I caved. :-[ Ordered one from the AL site. Heck of a price. Thanks e88 for the heads up and Rick for the great price.

Al

15. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
    Don't be sad peaceful99! Be happy that you are going to be the proud owner of a great little piece of equipment! ;-) When it comes in, get it on your gun and go to an indoor range (so you can see the laser easily) and get some rounds off with it. The first thing you'll notice is any bad habits you may have while aiming and sqeezing the trigger back! I've found that lasers are great little training devices for practice! ;-) Not to mention if you ever needed to use it on a BG all you have to do is light em up and start squeezing! ;-)

16. not2clvr

not2clvr New Member

Sep 11, 2008
    As a former "lurker" (past couple of months) I too was suspicious of the offer; but as I recently purchased a P-3AT and wanted to try a laser I opted to "buy it now" and only later read the post from Rick. Got it today and installed it soon after......very pleased all around and thanks to Rick and this forum for the info. ;D

Noel

17. artimus_prime

artimus_prime New Member

Nov 18, 2007
    Central FL

so then they'll drop the price even lower when the new model comes out! :D

18. tommyray

tommyray New Member

Sep 2, 2008
    Got my AL today. Real ez to install in just a few minutes. The Nemesis holster that comes with it is the perfect pocket holster!
    Am going to the range tomorrow to fine tune the adjustments. (If there's any juice left in the batteries after I've played with it so much) I took it outside and could spot the laser almost 2 blocks away. Very bright! Love the instant on feature. It's great to draw the gun out of the holster and have the laser on when you reach shooting level. After lots of practice, I feel pretty comfortable holstering the p3at in the nemesis with the a round in the pipe and the laser in standby mode. Have drawn from my front pocket over a hundred times tonight with the gun cocked, (snap caps, no ammo) and every time... the gun drew clean, with the holster staying in my pocket, the laser coming on instantly, with no accidental firings. That's the way a conceal weapon should be.
    Can't wait to test it on the range tomorrow. Will let you know how that goes.

First impression is....light...sturdy...bright....SWEET! Thanls Rick at Armalaser for a great product!