AK74, AR Dissipator in 5.45

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jbadjones, Jun 14, 2010.

1. jbadjones

jbadjones New Member

Feb 28, 2009
    I have decided to get out of the 5.45 game. It's nice to be able to stockpile the ammo, but I am terrible about cleaning my weapons, house needs fixing up, famfam wants a vacation, etc. etc. Unfortunately I'm not looking for trades right now, cash only. Prices are firm as I don't absolutely have to sell them.

First up we have a dissipator style rifle. Upper is from Model 1 sales, Model 1 LPK, EA lower, Magpul MIAD grip, Magpul CTR stock. I have a regular AR grip and CAR style stock if you want that instead I'll knock $100 off. Rifle has not been fired. Someone who knows what they're doing will need to reinstall hammer in the lower (yes, I know I'm an idiot). Comes with 2 brand new in packaging c-product 5.45 magazines. Looking to get $950. Not bad for a brand new rifle.
    [​IMG]

Second is a AK74 variant Polish Tantal. Comes with 5 5.45 AK magazines (4 steel, one plastic) All magazines are loaded up with what I believe is Wolf non-corrossive ammo but I am not 100% so if you shoot it, CLEAN IT! It has a K-var black stock added. I do not have the original wire folder. Has a TAPCO SAW grip. Looking to get $600 for gun, and magazines. For FTF I will leave the ammo, but if shipping I will take it out.
    [​IMG]

I am in Louisiana and will help with delivery anyway I can. Will ship for $20 extra but only to your FFL, and only to legal states. Looking for cash only, sorry. Please PM me or email me if you have any questions. Thanks for looking! This is posted on multiple forums.

2. kiss_holsters

kiss_holsters New Member

Mar 9, 2009
    would you be up to sell just the upper on the ar?

3. jbadjones

jbadjones New Member

Feb 28, 2009
    Coitanly, $600 shipped in the CONUS. Thanks for your interest!