Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the aglaser Slip On Grip Cover and Energy Absorbing Grip Pads (Company is actually called AG Laser Products, www.aglaser.com).

The 'kit" came with 2 (two) sets of Energy Absorbing Grip Pads and one Slip On Cover...probably in case one make a mistake installing the pads--I love them.

Since I had the extra set of pads, I decided to "double stack" the pads. The pads did not stick well when installed on top one each other, so I used contact cement. As most of us know, one only gets one chance with contact cement, so use care.

At least in my hand, double-stacking the pads reduces recoil.

·
Banned
7,638 Posts
You can't beat Sprinter1's aglaser products. Mine doubled up just fine and are still stuck to one another just fine. Just make sure your hands are clean before you apply the first one.

Packer.

·
Registered
726 Posts
I think I bought one of the first coffee mugs; and, let me tell you, I have received numerous comments (all have been positive).

It is a first class, and heavy mug, too.

I don't drink coffee (Mountain Dew is my choice), but it sits on the front of my desk.

wyo-man

·
Registered
754 Posts
Thank you all for the positive comments.

The URL is http://www.aglaser.com/grips/index.html

Boggs posted an incorrect URL.

To answer the question of why two sets are shipped with each order: It's just a spare set or a backup set if you misapply the first set.

I haven't found any reason to apply both sets together.....but I guess you can if you want to.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
adamsesq said:
I have all three items he sells.  I like them all.
1. Energy absorbing grip pads
2. Slip on grip
3. P3AT coffee mug
4. P3AT coaster
5. P3AT mouse pad

8) ;D 8)

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
I may have pre-release versions.  
Guess I'm a beta-tester.   8)

Edited to add, I am drinking coffee in the P3AT mug with it sitting on the P3AT coaster. This mousepad is 9 1/4 x 7 1/2 and beautiful. It looks like it should be framed. I ain't using it for no mouse.

·
Administrator
32,240 Posts
Two Pistol Packer said:
  Pics please?
I hate to because I can't do them justice.  I haven't figured out how to take decent pics with the flash on this thing.  The colors appear washed out but they are quite vivid.  My apologies to Sprinter in advance.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.