admin .. please read ..

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by ammoboy, Feb 12, 2011.

1. ammoboy

ammoboy New Member

Feb 12, 2011
    i have an ammo here that my late grand father left .. i dont wanna throw it so .. can i sell it?? i dont even know what caliber is the ammo is .. so i hope you read this and thanks ..

2. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    While we do have a sale forum (Trading Post) in here we require new members to spend a little time in here before we allow them to post anything for sale, or even to allow them to buy.  It lets them get to know us and vice versa before we trust each other with something as anonymous as an internet sale.  I have the impression you only joined the forum to sell your grandfather's old ammo.  You might be better served posting it in a local classified ad especially since you're not sure what caliber it is.  Or even taking it to a local gunstore to see if they would buy it from you or sell it for you?  Ammo must be packaged and clearly marked to be shipped, and costs an additional Hazmat fee to ship.  Unless it is in a large quantity it would probably not be worth the extra cost for shipping.  It would probably be more hassle than it is worth to try and sell it in this forum.

I'm not trying to be evil or mean spirited.  It's just the way we do things at Ktog.  I hope you understand.

3. ammoboy

ammoboy New Member

Feb 12, 2011
    no problem .. thanks for the reply .. i appreciate your sincere comment . . haha .. ^^ more power to your forum .