Added another Kel-Tec to the collection today . .

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Mike_Patton, May 28, 2009.

1. Mike_Patton

Mike_Patton New Member

Jan 15, 2009
    Stopped by my LGS at lunch, just killing time, and noticed that they had a P3-AT, a P-32 and a PF-9 in the cabinet. I've been thinking for a while that I should add a 9mm (in my quest to have at least one in every caliber LOL!), and decided to fondle the PF-9 while I could. I should add that I'd already made the decision yesterday, after careful consideration, to pass for now on a used 3rd Gen Glock 22 at the range. Anyway, talking with the sales counter guy and another customer, who had a P-32 of his own, I was bragging up the P3-AT, and got him interested in looking at it. He asked the price, and I was floored to hear that it was $229! That made me check the PF-9 price, and when the sale guy told me it was $249, I knew I was in trouble. Add to that the free box of ammo you get with every gun purchase, and the price was down to $229 (they were out of 9mm, but gave me a $20 box of .380 Blazer Brass from behind the counter - fine by me!!).

So to sum it up, I was happy to see Kel-Tec on their shelves (they also have a PLR-16), I was amazed to see how low the prices were, especially on the P3-AT, and now I'm chomping at the bit to get away from the office and go clean and test fire the new PF-9 ;-)

2. BillK

BillK New Member

Jul 23, 2007
    Re: Added another Kel-Tec to the collection today

Wow, those are great prices!

Good luck with your new PF9. [BTW, your post faked me out as I thought you were going to write that you got both Kel-Tecs]

Take care...

3. torrent

torrent Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2006
    Re: Added another Kel-Tec to the collection today

That's a good price for one. Got any pics?