Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a few months ago, I too started having problems with extraction and ejection of my spent brass with my Keltec PF9. So about a month ago I decided to call Keltec CS and they send me another extractor spring and screw. I performed the procedure with some screws that I purchased from Home Depot and sanded it down to the correct size and used some blue locktite that I purchased from Wally World. Well after about 150 problem free rounds through my PF9 I will say it is successful and also this mod / fix; flings the brass much farther and stronger !!! I just wanted to share my experience. God Bless :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Two springs "fixed" mine also. Posted about it here. http://www.thektog.org/forum/showthread.php?t=248758

Sad it is such a simple thing to make this gun work and work well. Dont know why so many are resistant to the idea. The gun obviously has problems with reliability for a lot of people. $3 and about 15 minutes gets rid of all the frustration and buyers remorse. I tried everything I could think of to induce a "limpwrist" malfunction without success. (everything while still holding the gun that is)

Now if Kel-Tec would just sell a stronger spring they could save a lot of people headaches.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts