Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Reactions: QBALLZ

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Dooes it in anyway interfere with folding?
Not sure yet, I have not received it. As it was specifically designed for the Gen2, I wouldn't think so, but then again, it is a slip-on, so even if it does not let it, removal and installation should be a breeze.
Just re-checked the pics on the site, there is a barrel notch cut out, so it should fold.

Reactions: QBALLZ

·
Registered
17 Posts
Not to hijack the thread but I ordered one as well and I did ask the guy at Missouri Tactical ("Ed") if it interfered with folding or locking or if it had to have the stock in a particular position and he said it did not... hopefully it works like he says.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Not to hijack the thread but I ordered one as well and I did ask the guy at Missouri Tactical ("Ed") if it interfered with folding or locking or if it had to have the stock in a particular position and he said it did not... hopefully it works like he says.
Not hijacking, it is a discussion after all, welcome!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Thanks, I ordered one. I had been looking at the MCarbo one but I didn't feel comfortable with the drilling. If they would have had a template it would have been a done deal.

Mike

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I couldn’t find the code
Scroll down below the video on youtube, you will see a description of what the video is. MOONDOGs code is in that description, you may have to click "See More" to open up the description to see all the info.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Just snagged one using the coupon code. Under $18 shipped, I’ve wasted more on less if it doesn’t work out lol. That said I’m pretty sure it will do just fine and work as needed and hold up just fine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Received my pad today. Slipped on easy as pie and seems very secure. Looking forward to trying it out at the range hopefully in a few days.

Mike

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
YES! Just arrived. Cannot wait to try it out.

Reactions: DevilDoc

·
Registered
9 Posts
If anyone is thinking about ordering one, use the 20% discount code “Moondog”. It was suppose to only work for last Saturday but still appears to be valid. That’ll take the total down to $17.56 and they have free shipping.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Well, I paid the full $21.95 because I didn't see any code, but I am OK with ordering it even for $4.44 more. As I said in another thread, it kills 2 birds with 1 stone, lengthening the stock without having to change pins and making the firearm more comfortable to shoulder.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts