Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
Still the ugliest thing in the world - ok, except for a glock with an A-grip on it! But you know, I kind of like it in a weird sort of way.

I felt up a glock and the gun show in January that an A-grip on it. I loved the feel of the grip and can only imagine that in a wet hand situation nothing could be better.

-Scott

·
Registered
49 Posts

This Agrip over an upside down, trimmed and glued Houge Jr. hasn't budged one little bit and it's been over a year.

This really helped with the control in my big-a$s mitts, but my favorite P3 accessory has been and will continue to be the finger extension.

I've also got the agrip over an older Glock 21 (no finger grooves) and it really is pretty effective when you've got sweaty hands.

To maintain my grips, I use a small stiff brush and some iso alcohol to brush up any flat spots.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Plex:

The A-Grip adds a negligible difference in the size of the grip. It fits so tightly I don't think a pic would even show it. I have it on my Kel-Tec 380...with the optional foam pads...and have not noticed any difference over the stock grip.

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
Boggs51 said:
Plex:

The A-Grip adds a negligible difference in the size of the grip.  It fits so tightly I don't think a pic would even show it.  I have it on my Kel-Tec 380...with the optional foam pads...and have not noticed any difference over the stock grip.
But would the "fuzziness" grab on the material in a pocket?

-Scott

·
Registered
437 Posts
adam esquire:

Yes, it might "grab" a little in one's pocket, however, I carry my gun about an inch and to the left of my zipper w/belt clip. No problems with this position of carry. As of yet, I've never had a female ask me, "Is that a Kel-Tec, or are you just glad to see me!"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.