Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been almost 2 months of daily carry before I unloaded the magazine of Corbon DPX to fire off 50 rounds of Federal FMJ 380. Weapon was filled with the usual pocket bunnies that I left in place in a low risk situation (I had a back-up) and guess what? It cycled every round. Suprised? I was not...did a total take down and clean after that. Still impressed after 800 rounds on the books. Why buy another, heck, this one will last me for the rest of my natural years..(at age 55) It has gravitated to my principal carry now that it has done the test of time...

Nice job KelTec!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
At first I thought you meant that you shot 850 rounds in one day!  :eek:

But seriously, congratulations on your 850 trouble-free rounds.  I had to send my P3AT back to KT to hopefully fix my FTE issue that I've had since day one.  I've never been able to shoot a complete magazine through it without at least one FTE!

So maybe when I get mine back, it will shoot at least half as good as yours has!

·
Registered
4,143 Posts
Yea, what HE said!!!

:eek:

My hand was hurting from reading the title!

Most I've shot from a KT in any range session was a massive 200 round half hour in my PF-9. I had just gotten it back, and NEEDED to make sure it worked right. I work next to the LGS with an indoor range. Fun lunch!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.