Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings and a heads up,

Just received an email from Impact Gun's stating my CMR is being shipped out today. I payed $499.99 shipped . Ordered it on Saturday. I just called Impact and spoke to a rep and asked him approx. how many he had left and he said 30. They received a large shipment he said.

So if anyone is looking for one at a reasonable price here it is https://www.impactguns.com/keltec-cmr-30-22-magnum-16in-barrel-30-rnd-mag-640832004618.aspx.

I hope it helps someone out.

John

·
Grand Poobah
1,429 Posts
Ordered one. Less than I paid for my PMR-30. I've been spending like a drunken fiddler lately and this is not at all helpful.:D

They have had magazines for $23.09. Now the site says they're back ordered. I ordered a couple for myself, and some for a friend who just bought one of these rifles. I don't know where he got his. This is about as cheap as I have ever seen these magazines.

Looking forward to some fun at the range with my first .22 Magnum rifle.

buzzsaw

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
While you are spending,
Grab one of those shiny new 1-8 scopes for it!
You know, first focal plane. Works like a red dot at 1x and plenty of zoom (8x!) for a .22WMR to really dial it in!
Of course they cost 2-3 times more than a CMR-30.
But you get what you pay for....

Good price! Bravo!

·
Registered
645 Posts
You're helping me want to spend money I don't have! I could be at Impact Guns (at least their Salt Lake City location) in twenty minutes. I've got to stop reading threads like this. ;)

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I DO actually need a .22 mag carbine. Coyotes are getting kinda thick on the ground these days, time to thin the herd. But there are homes a few hundred yards out, so maybe a shotty is a better approach. Maybe I should be thinking about a 18" semiauto shotgun... stake 'em out or call them in to about 100' then do a buckshot mag dump...new thread time....

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
I have really been wanting one. Hard to justify ado have tons of 22lr ammo a pistol, revolver, lever and 10/22.

22 mag ammo just so darn expensive. Still the.pmr30 is sweet so the cmr is probably sweeter.

I have also been looking at the su16c. Mmmmm. I may be turning into kel tec fan.

·
Registered
24 Posts
That will teach me to drop in to this forum... i ordered one, too. I've been wanting one for years, & waiting for the companion rifle for my pmr, so it looks like i'll finally get it. But i didn't need another firearm, & haven't shot the ones i have much, lately.. and, i don't like that 22 wmr is so high, but I've got it coming, now, thanks to the OP. :violin:

·
Registered
24 Posts
I DO actually need a .22 mag carbine. Coyotes are getting kinda thick on the ground these days, time to thin the herd. But there are homes a few hundred yards out, so maybe a shotty is a better approach. Maybe I should be thinking about a 18" semiauto shotgun... stake 'em out or call them in to about 100' then do a buckshot mag dump...new thread time....
yeah, i've got too many of those, too! But i don't know if i'd rather hunt varmints with a shottie, or the cmr.. i'd probably pick the cmr, or an AR. I like my big VEPR, with a 10 round mag, & it certainly has a lot of firepower, but i'd rather have the versatility of a small bore rifle.. and the distance.

But i get what you are saying about homes nearby.. maybe you should consider a high power air rifle for this venture.. But, the shotgun is hard to beat, for this situation. Full circle, back to the shottie. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.