Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,775 Posts
I honestly didn't even know they made such a thing. I've seen 45 degree sights, but not flip ups. I'm going to fix your title because I thought you were asking about 45 caliber sights. ;)

·
Registered
404 Posts
45 degree picatinny mounts. Throw on the flip ups of your choice? If someone makes a .45 degree intergrated mount on a set I'm not aware of any.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Yeah, these were 45 flip sights. They were all metal, and easy to sight in. They just are not precision sights. And had slop in the design. But my (former RECON) buddy loves them on his sub. His factory sight was adjusted all the way on windage, and it still wasnt on target. But with the 45 flipped down, you get a low profile. And push 2 buttons and you have real iron sights! So he thinks the new sights are good enough.

·
Registered
285 Posts
45 degree picatinny mounts. Throw on the flip ups of your choice? If someone makes a .45 degree intergrated mount on a set I'm not aware of any.
^ There's several choices of integrated 45-deg. flip-ups now.

As with you, though, I'm not well-versed with them...with my limited knowledge of them, I can't fulfill the OP's request for a lower-priced set, particularly with known durability/reliability being a part of it, too. :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.