Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
I thought I had read that it went up to $35 somewhere? But I could be wrong?!?!?!

One of the refinishers (and apparently it wasn't Jack or APW as I can't find it on their websites right now) had a whole page of pictures of guns done and had a gold glock with black handle and gold trigger, mag release and slide. I think that would look awesome on a P3at but I don't know how practically it would hold up to daily carry.

-Scott

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
I agree that gold plate would not wear well. What I was trying to find the site for was to figure out whether it was really a picture of gold plating or some other finish (like durakote or ceraguard or ?) I am still looking for the site. This KTOG stuff sure gets in the way of work :(

-Scott

·
Registered
11,201 Posts
adamsesq said:
Am I alone?
Apparently I am.  No comments here and I showed the picture to two gun-toting non KTOG friends today and they accused me of "pimping it out" and didn't like it at all. I guess not everybody can have the same taste - some of us have to have bad taste so the rest of you can look good!!!

-Scott

G

·
My P-3AT will be back from APW-Cogan tomorrow. I've had the slide hard chromed, the barrel and slide ported and the trigger action reworked.

With any luck at all, I'll get it to the range Saturday and see how it performs. It'll be good just to have it back.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.