380 at ammoman.com

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Larry, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Larry

Larry New Member

Mar 22, 2007
    First time in awhile. Brass, shipping included. I have no connection with ammoman. But thought some might find this of interst.

Larry

2. coachteet

coachteet New Member

Mar 10, 2008
    I waited this long. I think $400 per 1000 is absurd. I'll wait until its back down around $12-14 per 50. I give it another 2-3 months.

3. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Saw some at the last gun show here for 80$ per 100. I gagged a bit as I walked on ,muttering something about the price,carpetbaggers and tar and feathers  >:(

4. Brick

Brick Active Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Seriously unimpressed by ammoman, to be honest. 'noammoman' has been more the case since the ammo 'crisis' started.

They used to have excellent prices on bulk buys, now, even when they do have it in stock, its overpriced, IMO. There's better online vendors out there.

5. coachteet

coachteet New Member

Mar 10, 2008
    AIM had some stuff for a minute for $13 a box about a month ago. They didn't limit the amount per purchase though, so I'm sure about 15-20 dealers just cleaned them out. If everyone would limit purchases to 500rds per order, I think we'd be out of this ammo "crisis" pretty quickly. I am of the opinion that gun show dealers are hoarding to keep the panic buyers dumping cash into their pockets. There is actually enough 380 out there to satisfy demand, its just in the wrong hands right now.