.380 ammo manufacture in Kansas

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by neknraw, Nov 21, 2009.

1. neknraw

neknraw New Member

Feb 5, 2008
    Anyone know anything about RAM Precision ammunition of Hillsboro, KS 67063? I bought one box of .380 JHP new factory ammo today at the Wichita gun show for $25.00 for a box of 50 rounds. I will give it a try, but just curious if anyone else has any experience with the company or their ammo.

2. JoeBob

JoeBob New Member

Oct 26, 2008
    I've bought ammo (probably close to 10k rounds) from Chris Regier of RAM Precision quite a bit for myself and friends. I have very high-quality 223 VMAX and 308 168gr match, 9mm/45FMJ, etc. Good to work with, and good prices!

3. autobahn

autobahn New Member

Oct 25, 2009
    I've never seen nor heard of them and the price seems a bit high BUT I LOVE supporting locals. I'm in Colorado and if I can get my hands on some, I'll buy it.

Now that I think of it 2 rounds for a buck of .380 JHP isn't bad at all. Do they make FMJ plinking stuff? If so, what's the price on that?

Thanks!

4. Jackb

Jackb Guest

Got contact info? I'd like to check em out.

5. neknraw

neknraw New Member

Feb 5, 2008
    I tried to find them on-line but had no luck. The address on the ammo box simply has "RAM Precision Ammunition, Hillsboro, KS 67063. Hillsboro is a very small town.

6. ChasF

ChasF Member

Feb 14, 2009
    This is, I believe, the contact information:

Regier Ammuntion Mfg. 210 S Main Hillsboro, KS 67063 620-947-2418 / cell: 620-382-7048

7. reconranger

reconranger New Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Ram ammo is used by Bullseye at their range in Wichita. My buddy bought two boxes of .45 Acp for his Rock Island 3 1/2 inch compact. We shot it at the Cheney Recervoir range today and it worked in his pistol just as well as my Federal ammo worked in my Rock Island .45 compact. The Ram had no misfires nor malfuntions out of the two boxes. If it is indeed made by Regiers then that is top-of-the-line remanufactured ammo. I used that for years when they were in Andover and that is excellant ammo, even better than the Black Hills ammo I used to use as a sheriif's officer while on duty. Out of thousands of raound I fired in various calibers I never had a malfunction whatsoever.

8. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    ChasF is right on, here is their e-mail;
    rmregier@regiers.com
    They do not have a web page set up yet but are working on one.
    I bought .32 ACP-FMJ- 15$ per 50/.380 ACP-FMJ 16$ per 50  and .45 ACP-FMJ 17.50 per 50 all new manufacture, today at the gun show in Topeka.