380 Ammo available

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Celtic_Warrior, Aug 4, 2009.

1. StanSimmons

StanSimmons New Member

Jul 8, 2009

2. bh153dc

bh153dc New Member

Went in to my local Wal-Mart the other day and "BAM". Bought three boxes of WWB .380 100 rd ( could have bought more but was limited to 7 boxes total), three boxes of 9mm 100 rd and one box of 40 S&W 100 rd. All were FMJ and the same price as before. Maybe it is starting to turn around! :cool:

3. Robert357

Robert357 New Member

May 11, 2009
    WA, the State
    This morning I got an email from Midway USA that they had Hornady Critical Defence .380 Auto ammo in stock.  I immediately logged on and purchased two boxes, then I started surfing the site.  

Bingo they had some Buffalo Bore .380 Auto 100 grain hardcast lead ammo in stock!  I purchased a box of that.

Then I changed to 9mm caliber and found Hornaday Critical Defence ammo was in stock for 115 gr 9mm ammo as well.  Another box of ammo into the shopping basket!

It was a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

4. seehowmaduare

seehowmaduare New Member

Aug 6, 2009
    In minnesota in the twin cities there is a gun shop called bills gun shop who has ammo but will only let u walk out of the store with a hundred rounds. so i guess ill be stopping in a couple days in a row...

5. krunchnik

krunchnik New Member

Jul 28, 2009
    Midway had Buffalo Bore 90GR Speer Gold Dots for 1 day,I ordered 2 boxes,next day they were out.Gotta act quick when its available. ::)

6. philiphb

philiphb New Member

Jul 24, 2009
    380 showing up at Walmart here in Eastern CT. Have to get to the store at 7:30pm and ask them to check what has come in that day. 9mm coming in almost every day.