Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
z71bill said:
I thought this was sort of interesting -  the 380 ACP was developed in 1908 - and  " has had somewhat of a recent upsurge in popularity due to some very compact and lightweight pistols chambered for it, namely the Kel-Tec P3AT"

read more about it at

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.380_ACP
no doubt in my mind the kt380 has brought back the populairity of the 380 caliber. Up until this little liteweight came out that beat all in size and weight, most 380's were as big as a small 9mm, so why own a 380 in that case. No longer the case, even as small and as lite as the pf9 is, IMO it is still not a pocket gun. If I can't get the job done in 7 shots, then in my case a 9mm probably wouldn't have helped me either. Been around guns all my life, sold them for 40 years, but I never ever carried 24/7 like I do with my p3at.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Both the .380 and .45ACP are Browning developements. Both have been VERY accurate in every gun I've shot them from. Both have a proven record on bad guys (the .380 performs better than should ever be expected from its small size). Maybe Browning was even smarter than we realized!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.