Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got rid of my KT 3AT for my LCP and now I'm switching to a J-frame. So now I have 2 100 round boxes of .380acp WWB for sale.  $40 per box plus shipping or you can meet in Nashville to pick up.

Thanks

·
Registered
322 Posts
I'll give you $50 even for all shipped.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Be it here known that I did not receive a confirmation to my email. As luck would have it, I was able to pick up a couple boxes in Omaha, so I withdraw my offer for the ammo here on the forum.

Regards,
Lynnsky

P.S. If forum Adminstrators feel I have erred, let me know, and I will make it right.

·
Registered
322 Posts
My offer still stands. Make that $60 shipped, I didn't notice they were 100rnd boxes.

N

·
0 Posts
Lynnsky said:
Be it here known that I did not receive a confirmation to my email.  As luck would have it, I was able to pick up a couple boxes in Omaha, so I withdraw my offer for the ammo here on the forum.

Regards,
Lynnsky

P.S. If forum Adminstrators feel I have erred, let me know, and I will make it right.
OP Has not logged in since 23 June @ 8:29 pm.

Since he has not responded, and not had the chance to even see your offer to buy, I would say you are good to go.

For other posters in this thread, please note:

FROM THE RULES OF THE TRADING POST

2.  In a given For Sale thread, the first posted, "I'll take it" (or words to that effect) has priority.  This assumes that the buyer is willing to pay the asking price.  Others may post, "2nd, 3rd dibs", etc.  This establishes a pecking order should a sale fall through or there be multiple items.

3.  If you are seeking additional information, making an offer, etc, post "PM or Email sent".  However, this does not secure a place in line nor guarantee that you have bought anything.  For that, you must post, "I'll take it", in the thread.  At any time, an "I'll take it" posted in the thread trumps any non-specific post such as "PM Sent".  This keeps things open, above board and fair to all who participate.  We do not want to see people being sniped below the radar either before of after they have agreed in good faith to buy something.
6.  No disparaging remarks are allowed in a TP thread.  [highlight]If you think someone's goods are junk, priced to high, etc, keep it to yourself.  No one is forcing you to buy anything and the market will take care of itself[/highlight].  Neither is a TP thread normally a good place to carry on an extended discussion.  It is not a typical thread but is someones advertisement, and you should be extra-respectful of a TP thread.  It is OK, in moderation, to post a positive comment in a TP ad regarding the seller or the merchandise.

·
Registered
322 Posts
PM sent.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts