.32 ACP Ammo for SALE

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by harrygp, Aug 9, 2009.

1. harrygp

harrygp New Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Hi all. Looks like I am having to sell my KT P32 and accessories for monetary reasons.

I have never sold any of my firearms supplies before so I thought it might be easier to break it up into pieces. I am not adverse to selling more then one portion at a time I am just going to list them piecemeal for the time being as I get up to snuff as to how to list it all (plus as I understand I can ship everything except the actual firearm by regular mail? so that makes it easier that way also.

Anyway some of what I have ammowise is the following:

FIOCCHI 7.65 Browning (.32 ACP):
    -2 Boxes. 50 rds each. FMJ. 73gr.
    -1 Box. 50rds. SJHP. 60gr.
    -1 Box. 50rds. FMJ. 71gr.
    -1 Box. 50rds. FMJ. mix of 37rds. Fiocchi 73gr + 13rds. Aquilar 71gr.

I would like to sell them all at once to save on additional shipping.
    I thought a cost of $25/Box of each would be fair and I would take care of shipping myself (if possible-If that didn't work out I would of course inform you before accepting payment).

Anyway, let me know. I have some other rounds, mostly exotics, that I have to count and get together prior to listing them.

My email is: GUADMAN7@YAHOO.COM or I think you can contact me right thru this site.

Payment would be thru Paypal (for immediate shipping) or bank check/money Order (then there will be delay until I receive the payment and it passes thru my bank). I can give you my address/paypal info when you contact me.

2. cromanos

cromanos New Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Are you selling the P32 as well? How much are you asking for it?

3. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Just a heads up, ammo has to be shipped by UPS ground. You also would have to take it to their distrubition center not one of the small stores.
    At least that's the way I had go when shipping some ammo to GL.

CJ

4. harrygp

harrygp New Member

Jun 8, 2007
    Thanks for the heads up about the ammo shipping.

Yes, I am selling the gun also but I haven't decided on price etc. yet. Hope to do that this week.

5. cromanos

cromanos New Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Thx, I'll keep an eye open.