Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watched acouple ******* neighbors round up their horses yesterday while i was working in my garden.

I've seen them ride them, he went to the barn and rattled a bucket for along time. Then they started chasing them, after awhile one of them got in a dodge 4wheel truck and almost run them horses to death.

Run them untill he burnt the transmission up in his truck, then went and got another truck!!!!

They haven't lived here long, already got kicked out!!!

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Them thar's some special folks. And by "special" I mean the type that should be wearing funny helmets and riding them little bitty school bus things. :D

I saw/heard of some pretty inbred-ridiculous stuff back when I lived in Missouri where I grew up, but nothing quite that severe.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
OK so they had been riding the horses. Wanted to put them in the barn. Gets off the house and in a truck. Why not just ride the horse into the barn??

·
Registered
286 Posts
You're offending the ******** all over the country by calling these people ******** and describing the way they treated the horses like that.

·
Fido for short
5,409 Posts
I live in rednceck country,

You CAN NOT offend them.:D:D

Jim

·
Registered
3,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
OK so they had been riding the horses. Wanted to put them in the barn. Gets off the house and in a truck. Why not just ride the horse into the barn??
They were'nt riding they were just trying to round up the horses to move them.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
I's uh *******!

Theyun's be morons and a$$hole$. Critters of all sizes ought to be treated better than that.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts