Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I started using game/trail cameras to scout for deer.  It has gotten to the point where I almost enjoy checking my cameras as much as I like hunting.  Last year I started a thread about interesting pictures from your trail or game cameras.  I pulled my camera cards this morning so I thought it might be time to start a new thread.  Post em if you got em!

Bobcat on the prowl

Momma **** with a couple of babies

Can't wait to see how this guy ends up

And this lop-sided guy has come along too...

To this...

And finally, this guy went from here....

to here...

If you guys have some good pics, I would love to see them!

·
Registered
349 Posts
I am looking at buying Primos brand. Anyone have comments on this?
Need more pics here too.
Biggest decision to make when buying a camera is how much are you willing to lose when some low life SOB steals the thing. I have been using wildgame and wildviews for years now mainly due to the cost and have lost 4 cameras in as many years. They are easy to use and take good pictures.

Just remember to do what I do when you set your camera. The first picture it takes should be of you giving the finger! At least that way when the POS thief opens the pictures you get to give him the high hard one!

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My two infared cams are Wildgame Innovations; they are on the cheaper end and they seem to do fine. I also have a cheapy Tasco from Wal-Mart that is a flash camera. I was putting it out on public land last year so I put the cheapest thing out I could find. To date, I haven't lost one to a thief. However, I went to check the card on the one on public land one time and someone had turned it around so the lens was against the tree. I guess they just wanted to let me know they could have gotten it...or they might have been doing something they didn't want caught on film!

Here are some more recent photos:

The big lopsided one continues to grow

This a picture of the big wide rack in the first post. He is hidden in the background, but I was able to lighten it to see him.

·
Registered
6,106 Posts
Not mine, just saw these at work yesterday. They were taken in Kansas close to the Nebraska border...

·
Registered
2,540 Posts
just put out mine today, hopefully I'll have some in the next couple of days

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hadn't pulled my cards in about 3 weeks, and I had a few good pictures this time. These cameras are from a bottoms area that has thick woods and swampy creek areas. We always see decent bucks on our cameras in night pictures when season is not in; when the rut hits, they vanish. Here were some of the nice ones off the latest trip.

Here is another pic of the wide racked young deer from the first post; funny to me that he always knows to stay in the background

Been following this one all year too; he has 6 pts on his right side and 4 on his left

This is a new guy, and a nice one I would like to meet at a later date. These are the kind of big bucks we often see once or twice on cams, then never see them again. Still nice to see them though!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.