2. Beach's nickel-chromium magazine catch
3. Magazine finger extensions
4. Slip-on grip
5. Extended back strap
6. Painted sights

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bersa finger extension (two fingers around the grip is far better than 1 1/2 fingers for control).

Uncle Mike's inside pocket holster modified to hold an extra mag and velcro added to the outside of the holster to grip the pocket better for drawing only the pistol w/o holster, closed bottom to keep dirt/crud out of the barrel.  

DeSantis Nemsis inside pocket holster (much better grip on the pocket for draws w/o holster than a standard/unmodified Unlce Mike's pocket holster; Nemisis can't easily be modify to hold an extra mag and the open bottom could let dirt/crud into the barrel).

IMHO, ammo ain't an accessory but, rather, a necessity since the pistol will not work without ammo.  YMMV ;) .  That said, a BIG plus 1 for Corbon DPX ammo ;D !!

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Oops, I forgot to add: an extra P3AT! ;D And don't forget Ceraguard for the slide. My slide laughs at rust! Rich, deep black, smooth as a baby's behind.

I'll also add the Grandfather Oak very inexpensive but very functional P3AT Kydex holster to the Best of '06 (see photo below). Particularly recommended for lefties as it provides a shroud over the mag release button to help prevent accidental mag pop out (see red arrow) should you twist the wrong way or come in contact with a hard object. Since this photo was made, GO has improved on the "printability" factor, not that I have a problem with the original
design unless I am wearing tight Speedos. :)

Yes too to the Butler Creek/Uncle Mike's small slip on grip (see photo above) - a sleeper of a grip that works better IMHO than the Hogue Handall Jr and requires no trimming - thanks Tex for passing that one on to us. Available on Ebay and Midwayusa.com - two sources, there are others.

Oh, and don't forget a big brother for your P3AT because for some of us, the little spitfire remains a great second-chance, back-up weapon. Count on a Sig P239 in .40SW and a Cross Breed Super Tuck IWB to bring home the bacon for sure. Happy holidays everyone!!

:D :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.