2 used mags & 2 black "grips" for pf9 $20 ea. OBO

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by marko_pf9, Nov 30, 2010.

1. marko_pf9

marko_pf9 New Member

Jan 14, 2010
    2 used mags & 2 black "grips" for pf9 $20 ea. OBO

i have 2 lightly used mags (200 rounds fired) and 2 black complete grip assemblies for the pf-9. 1 grip is lightly used (200 rounds fired). $15 ea. for the mags and $20 ea. for the grips or best offer. would like to sell the whole lot for $50. face to face transaction in se michigan. thanks.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2011
  2. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Re: pf9 2 used mags and 2 black "grips" $20 ea. O.

I might be interested as I could use another PF9 magazine. Also I'm in NW Indiana so I don't think the drive would be worth it for either of us, would you be willing to ship?

CJ

3. marko_pf9

marko_pf9 New Member

Jan 14, 2010

im not sure how to ship "gun stuff" via the mail. i wouldnt want to pay for it either. im not sure how i would get paid also. i would also like to sell the whole lot for a fair price. but i will keep you in mind. :-/

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2011
  4. handicomp

handicomp Active Member

Sep 7, 2009

One way to get paid is by the buyer sending a USPS Money Order.

You can sent the things you have listed by senting them by the USPS mail. They are just mags and grips. They do not have serial numbers and not considered a handgun, just parts or accessories.
    They do not require FFL to sent or receive.

I have received and shipped mags by USPS just placed into an cushioned envelope sent 1st class. The cost is very reasonable to sent.

Ron

5. marko_pf9

marko_pf9 New Member

Jan 14, 2010

thanks ron. im gonna try for an ftf for now.

6. JonFrankMc

JonFrankMc New Member

Oct 23, 2009
    Re: 2 used mags & 2 black "grips" for pf9 $20 ea.

I would be interested in a black grip if you shipped. I would send money order for the grip and shipping.

Email: jonfrankmc@gmail.com

Thanks

7. marko_pf9

marko_pf9 New Member

Jan 14, 2010

no one near me needs this ? $50 for all FTF :'(

8. Winnet5

Winnet5 New Member

Aug 17, 2009

I'll take it - all for $50. Send PM me with details on where to send monies. I am in Seattle, WA area
    They all should fix in small US postoffice box that cost 4.95 to ship ( the box is free).

9. marko_pf9

marko_pf9 New Member

Jan 14, 2010

i am waiting for a "package" deal FTF = FACE TO FACE please. i am near Detroit Michigan. thanks. :'(

10. Winnet5

Winnet5 New Member

Aug 17, 2009

It’s me again – have you had any other offers? My offer is still available I will gladly pay for shipping see above. I can send money order – cashiers check – or? I can wait until after Christmas if you want to avoid the mail rush at the post office just let me know. Thanks for your consideration.

11. handicomp

handicomp Active Member

Sep 7, 2009

There are several members that have shown interest or wanted pieces if you would just ship and they wanted to pay your first posted prices.

So I would think that you would consider them first if you decide to ship just to be fair to them.

But that is my opinion and what I would do.

Ron

12. marko_pf9

marko_pf9 New Member

Jan 14, 2010

if i decide to ship, i will go in the correct order as per the ktog rules. still waiting for a face to face transaction near detroit michigan. thanks. b-(

13. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas

The other two parties only stated 'interest' .
    The rules state first 'I'll take it' and I only see one had stated that... just saying.
    Maybe a PM to TxCajun before posting would be in order.  :-/

JonFrankMc

CJP32

14. handicomp

handicomp Active Member

Sep 7, 2009

The parties that were responsing letting the seller know that they were INTERESTED if he would ship, which he stated he wanted a FTF only. I am sure that they would have posted a "I'll take it" right away if he would have stated right away that he would definitely ship or let them know that he changed his mind.

What else could they do? They couldn't state "I'll take it" since the seller stated that he wouldn't ship, OR could they since one stated he would when he knew that the seller would not ship?

Everyone that shown that they wanted either one item or the lot has tried to convince the seller to ship, if he doesn't want to, then that is his decision. Just my opinion, again. :D

Ron

15. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008

I would buy it all for $50 if he was willing to ship however he has stated several times FTF only. I really just wanted the mag(s) but a black grip would be ok too. Whatever happens I won't be upset.

CJ

16. marko_pf9

marko_pf9 New Member

Jan 14, 2010

bump

17. Winnet5

Winnet5 New Member

Aug 17, 2009

Just checking in to see if you might have changed your mind about the FTF or shipping idea. I am not pushing, just asking, I am not in a hurry. I’m not sure how an OBO works but I am willing go with what ever the rules are so let me know. Thanks

18. Winnet5

Winnet5 New Member

Aug 17, 2009

Thought I would follow up one more time to see if maybe you would entertain shipping.

19. marko_pf9

marko_pf9 New Member

Jan 14, 2010

i would also like to trade my black grips for any of the other color grips...grey, green, blue or brown! Face To Face only please near Detroit, Michigan. thank you very much.  :-*

20. marko_pf9

marko_pf9 New Member

Jan 14, 2010