2 P11 Holsters (SOLD)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Dragracer, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Dragracer

Dragracer Active Member

Jan 28, 2008
    I have a leather belt slide in excellent condition. Not sure of the maker, but there's a snake on the back just above the P11. Also a kydex paddle with adjustable belt hook. Works with 1.25 to 1.75 inch belts. I'm pretty sure it's a Blade Tech.  $40.00 for both shipped. Will trade for a Taurus 709 magazine.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Dragracer

Dragracer Active Member

Jan 28, 2008
    Re: 2 P11 Holsters

Weekend bump!@

3. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004

PM sent with offer.

Dan R

4. Dragracer

Dragracer Active Member

Jan 28, 2008

PM replied to.

5. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004

As per PM offer and Counter offer, I'll take 'em. Both of them for $35.00, Payment via PayPal, need e-mail address to send payment to.

Haven't we done this before ?????? LOL

Dan R

6. Dragracer

Dragracer Active Member

Jan 28, 2008

Yes, Dan, we have! ;D But no more, as I sold my P11, and this is the last of the Kel-Tec stuff I own. I am the proud owner of a Taurus 709 Slim!

Paypal is rking148@tampabay.rr.com

I'll ship the holsters on Monday. Thanks! BTW, I have a new in the package traction grip for the P11. If you want it, I'll toss it in the box for free!

7. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Payment is speeding its way through Cyber Space as I ty pe this, i.e., it's on it's way, looking forward to trying them out. I just picked up another P11 and don't particularly care for the IWB I have, there's too much of me inside that waistband and belt to be adding anything else !!

Yes, I would like to try out the Traction grips as well, I was just looking at them the other day thinking I ought to try a set out. That would be great, thank you.

Dan R

8. Dragracer

Dragracer Active Member

Jan 28, 2008
    Payment received. Holsters are boxed, labeled, and postage is applied. They will be dropped off at my post office Monday morning. The traction grip is in the packing list envelope on the back of the box!  :-[ I forgot to put them in before I sealed the box! ::)