Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is a first gen P3 the same dimensions as the P32? I've found a company that makes some nice kydex rigs, but they only show rigs for a 1st gen P32 or 2nd gen P3.. I'd hate to get it and have it be wrong-particularly because kydex doesn't stretch.. :-/
They make some IWB rigs that look way more comfortable than the C-Tac for full size guns as well..
http://www.themalabarfront.com/index.php?osCsid=dcfff1252fa3586f164149d471be71ab

·
Registered
4,301 Posts
Actually, they were not the same size. The width on the P-3AT is 0.77", whereas the width on the P-32 is 0.75".

It may seem insignificant, but I have read that some of the holster makers warn that the fit of a P-32 holster on a P-3AT is very tight, and that while it can be loosened, it will then be sloppy on the P-32. That is leather, not Kydex of course. I think you are going to be disappointed with the fit if you buy it, honestly.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pocketgun said:
Actually, they were not the same size.  The width on the P-3AT is 0.77", whereas the width on the P-32 is 0.75".

It may seem insignificant, but I have read that some of the holster makers warn that the fit of a P-32 holster on a P-3AT is very tight, and that while it can be loosened, it will then be sloppy on the P-32.  That is leather, not Kydex of course.  I think you are going to be disappointed with the fit if you buy it, honestly.

Yeah-I bounced a few emails with the owner. No go on the interchangeability, unfortunately. Though I've got the site bookmarked. They make some VERY cool stuff..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.