15rnd mag $30

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jsfordboy02, Jan 28, 2011.

1. jsfordboy02

jsfordboy02 New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Lightly used mecgar 15rnd mag for P11, S&W 59xx series with plastic baseplate. I filled the follower down to make it 16rnd. $30 davenport ia 52803.
    PM me email address for picture.
    If I dont sell this in the next couple days I am will close the sale and it will be going in the lot with the entire gun which I will probably be listing on here. Its a stainless P11, yes it really is stainless.........

2. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    What caliber and what does it fit ?

Dan R

3. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    I wasn't aware that MecGar made a 15 round mag for the KelTec or made a mag with a plastic baseplate. I'm not an expert, though, but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn one time.

The only 15 round mags I've seen for a P11 have been the S&W mags, with or without the extension cover. Are you sure this isn't made for a S&W ?

Could you post or PM a picture of the mag ?

Thanks

Dan R

4. jsfordboy02

jsfordboy02 New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Of course thats what it is, its actually for a S&W, but this is a KT website so thats what I posted it for. They make about 50/50 with plastic base plates or metal ones. It looks just like any other 15 rounder for a P11.

5. Charlie8D

Charlie8D New Member

Dec 12, 2009
    jsfordboy,,,

You need to contact me ASAP !!! I have been leaving messages for you & haven't gotten a response.

6. jsfordboy02

jsfordboy02 New Member

Sep 9, 2009
  7. SwampThing

SwampThing New Member

Nov 7, 2010
    So it's also for sale off site? Needs to be noted in the original post. You should be able to modify your original post to include the S&W reference, and the fact that it is for sale elsewhere. And if Charlie8D wants it there better be an "I'll take it" posted before it's sold. Please go to the top of the page and READ the Trading Post rules. We've just had about a 2 week discussion about the TP in the Counter, and this kind of thread is a shining example of how NOT to do a proper sale in here.

8. jsfordboy02

jsfordboy02 New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    PM with you email address if anyone wants a picture. Thanks

9. jsfordboy02

jsfordboy02 New Member

Sep 9, 2009
  10. flareside_ford

flareside_ford New Member

Aug 16, 2009
  11. jsfordboy02

jsfordboy02 New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Mod please lock/delete thread Im just going to hang on to for now or sell it with the gun. Thanks.