156 rounds and no problems of any kind so far

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by kbizzle, Nov 7, 2008.

1. kbizzle

kbizzle New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    I've had my P3AT for a little over a month now and it's been perfect so far.  I love shooting this little guy - I only wish .380 ammo was a little cheaper and that the outside of my trigger finger was a little tougher.  Yesterday was only my second trip to the range with the P3AT and I put another 50 flawless rounds of Magtech FMJ.  I now fully trust this gun as my CCW.  It's so easy to carry and I'm convinced that it'll get the job done.  It makes me want to buy more of these... hmm.

Here are the results of 2 6-round mags, standing up 2-handed slow fire from 21 feet.  The 2 fliers are the last shots from each magazine.  It was getting pretty dark and that front site was harder to pick up.  I've got some nitesiters on order so maybe that'll help.  

Cheers,

KB

[​IMG]

2. JFB

JFB New Member

Jul 25, 2005
    Nice shooting :cool:

3. Hudispit

Hudispit New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    looks like if that was a attacker, they would be hurting pretty bad. amazing how well these little guns shoot considering how small they are.

4. kbizzle

kbizzle New Member

Oct 21, 2008
    Hudispit,

I agree!!  I would have never ever believed that these guns could be so accurate until I shot my first full magazine 4 weeks ago.  The engineering that went into the design of the P3AT is amazing.  I wish I wouldn't have waited so long to buy one.

5. molachi

molachi New Member

Jun 16, 2008
    Pensacola, Fl.
    Now that you have one you will find out how addictive they are and soon you'll have more ;)
    Welcome to the forums...

John

6. cm

cm New Member

Jun 3, 2007
    Trenton, MI.
    Hi Kblizze.
    Good Shooting. I painted the signts.
    They are hard to see, as is.
    Welcome a board.
    Charlie.

7. robbiedaman

robbiedaman New Member

May 26, 2008
    Niice shooting.  Its always fun to compete against people shooting service pistols with the P3AT.  People are always amazed at the accuracy you can get out of this little gun with its little sights.

I'm in the 250-300 round range with only one failure to eject when a friend limp wristed it.

Enjoy!

8. noblelad

noblelad New Member

Nov 7, 2008
    just purchased P3AT, pick it up tomorrow, Any suggestions on ammo, seen suggestions of Magtech FMJ & Cor-Bon 90. any thoughts or feedback appreciated.

9. doubloon

doubloon New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Houston-ish, TX
    200-300 rounds of FMJ before the first HP ... it will depend on your particular gun, grip style and grip strength as to what works for you so try several.

And ... welcome to the board.