Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
goodbrewing said:
But it never hurts to re read them again before doing business here. ;)
Well said, back to top :)

·
Registered
4,412 Posts
goodbrewing said:
I have read and understand the rules of the Trading Post also. But it never hurts to re read them again before doing business here. ;)
haha, true statement. whoops, sorry dale...

·
Administrator
31,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Just for you Ryan...

Give it to Bear for safe keeping in case you need it. :D

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Bumpity.

Just cause it looks like some may not have read the rules quite as thoroughly as they think. ::)

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
haugrdr said:
Bumpity.

Just cause it looks like some may not have read the rules quite as thoroughly as they think.     ::)
I think i have rules the thoroughly as looks I am.. .......Oh, dam beer the spilled.. :-[

·
Registered
35 Posts
Man I feel stupid. Went back and forth 3 times reading the rules and then reading through the post. I thought this was some sort of riddle you had to figure out to get the "free" item!! LOL. Jokes on me. Very funny now that I'm in on it.

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
give it up rick, no one knows how to read any more. all they do is text and talk all ghetto-fabulous......

i still say we should shut the trading post down.

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
virtual-rjhauser said:
give it up rick, no one knows how to read any more.  all they do is text and talk all ghetto-fabulous......

i still say we should shut the trading post down.
It boggles my mind, it's so easy.

+1...or raise the post limit to 1000.

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
+2

I would say 250 or maybe 500.

I've always had good luck with the TP.

CJ

·
Registered
45 Posts
all though im new here and dont have very many posts and it would hurt me. I agree with maybe making the post higher or come up with a common sense test people should have to take and pass with flying colors on.

21 - 40 of 55 Posts