Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks, I'm new to the forum and have a question I hope you can help with. I bought a 1 round extension from KT and I still can only get 6 rounds in the magazine. Should they hold 7 rounds or is it just used to extend the mag for comfort of grip reasons? Thanks!

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got 7 rounds in mine; a little tight, but they all fit in there. Check again to make sure that you installed the extension correctly. The little L foot should be on the outside of the magazine.

·
Registered
562 Posts
LBAKER, not to worry. First you fall in love with Kel Tecs -- then, they proceed to humble you, cut your ego down to size. They're challenging pistols to shoot well (okay, okay, I'll admit it -- I'm still guessing on this one, not having shot 'em especially well yet!), part 115 evaporates into thin air, various tiny springs take off like rockets never to appear again, the slide gets jammed impossibly upon putting together the gun after cleaning, limpwristing can screw up the gun's functioning properly at the most embarassing moments, etc., etc.

Not to worry, it's all part of the "Kel Tec Experience." ;D

Good luck and enjoy!

Regards,
Lynnsky

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the help and well wishes. I'm new to handguns and am surprised how well I've been doing with this gun. I've been grouping shots within 5 inches from 25 feet. Certainly good enough to take out a bg if needed...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.