+1 mag extensions

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by Gr8oneJC, May 23, 2010.

1. Gr8oneJC

Gr8oneJC New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Hi guys, it's been awhile. I picked up another 3AT yesterday. This one is for my wife, she is giving up her P32 for this gun. It came with 3 mags and a CT laser. We haven't even taken it out to the range yet. I carry my 3AT everyday and have for over a year now but I never thought about the +1 extensions before now because I prefer t have the gun as small as possible. She like the idea of one more round and she carries mostly with the belt clip IWB . Anyway, is there only one +1 magazine extension,the or is there one for 3AT and another for the P32? I'm finding some for sale but all say there for the P32...I'm figuring the retailers don't know that they can work on the 3AT OR I'm wrong thinking that there is only one extension used for both gun magazines.
    THANKS.....I can always depend on you guys knowing the answer for any Kel-Tec questions. BTW I just bought a Sub 2000...If you haven't shot one of these yet, you have GOT TO TRY ONE.

2. Sangueffusor

Sangueffusor New Member

May 13, 2007
    Indiana
    All I know is I tried a P3-AT one on my P-32 and it was too wide. I imagine the converse may be true in your situation.

3. NCDmax

NCDmax New Member

May 17, 2010
    Where is the best place to buy these extensions?

4. Polygon

Polygon New Member

May 28, 2010
  5. Agent-Adam

Agent-Adam New Member

May 19, 2010
    All of those places where out of stock. I found some on MidwayUSA and there is a guy on gunbroker that has a dutch auction with 10 of them. They both want 14.99ish each. They come with an extended spring and all.

6. Gr8oneJC

Gr8oneJC New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    Well,, I have to apologize to anyone I have misled. I (since the 1st post here) figured out the the P32 and 3AT +1 mag extensions are indeed different.
    I came across one (3AT extension) on a local gun forum ,FSN, and Midway does also have them now, they didn't have the 3AT extensions when this thread started.
    ANYWAY- get them they're great! They add just enough grip to feel much better and any time I can add bullets to a magazine without too much bulk, I love that!

7. Agent-Adam

Agent-Adam New Member

May 19, 2010
    Got mine from midwayusa in. They work great and allot better grip.