Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Am I missing something? I've seen several posts refer to a +1 mag extension for the p3at but I can't find it for sale on their website. Is it an aftermarket dealer product only? I'd like to get one.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Call Keltec on the phone, they might have a few that aren't listed on their web site.
I ordered a black grip for mine, and while on the phone asked if they had any +1's, they did and sent me two along with the grip.

·
Registered
4,879 Posts
Moose said:
Call Keltec on the phone, they might have a few that aren't listed on their web site.
I ordered a black grip for mine, and while on the phone asked if they had any +1's, they did and sent me two along with the grip.
+1 I got mine by calling them when it wasn't on their website.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I heard on another forum the +1 extensions made the gun unreliable is that true? I wouldnt mind to have a different base plate I dont even need the extra round.

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
JJay03 said:
I heard on another forum the +1 extensions made the gun unreliable is that true?
Nope! Not true, at least not in my experience. KT will send you a new/longer spring to use with the +1 extension. Make sure you use it. The only failures I've ever had with my two P3AT's have been do to letting my little buddies collect too much pocket lint. ;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
I got a couple +1 extensions. Never could fiqure out how to put them on right. Just don't like the idea of the bottom sticking outside the mag. :-/ Just didn't seem reliable or secure to me. JMHO :-/
Going on the block next GS.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Guess, I'm just not handy enough to have gotten it on right. :'(

Besides, I found I like the compactness of the 6 rd mag. Now for the BU mags, I did want the extension. But hopefully will live without it. :(

·
Registered
90 Posts
I would want them mostly because it never feels like you can get enough hand on the grip... and extra ammo is always good too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts