Come help us Launch CZTalk.com - Free Decals!
KTOG - Kel Tec Owners Group Forum > Other > Other Guns > My new EAA/SAR ARMS B6p Compact

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 03:07 PM   #11
Devil_Anse

Liked 19 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 7

I just bought myself a TriStar t-100... thought maybe I needed at least one 9mm autopistol. It met all my requirements, all steel and NO rail, with at least 15 round mag capacity. It feels great in the hand, it was economical, and looks pretty good too, imho. I havent shot it yet, because of no time plus "f" all the price gougers, both retail and private sellers, and I dont want to break it in with my reserve 200 rounds of expensive hollowpoint ammo, but its day will come.

Attached Images

Yeah... its like that.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 02-23-2013, 03:23 PM   #12
Tractiongrips
Grand Poobah
KOG_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts
Likes Given: 25

I ordered two Tristar T100 pistols. One is black and the other has the nickel finish. I picked up a bunch of extra magazins too. They are pretty nice guns, available at a reasonable price. t's hard to find anything with high capacity magazines at a decent price lately.
I'm still not sure what the rubber band thing on the grip is for, but I left them.

Tractiongrips ...Total Grip Control For Pistols

Old 02-23-2013, 03:27 PM   #13
saiga12

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Those are some really nice looking pistols. I wouldn't mind picking one of these up myself. I'm curious how they shoot.

Old 03-11-2013, 02:41 PM   #14
Devil_Anse

Liked 19 Times on 16 Posts

Update: got the t100 out to the range saturday. I purposely (ok, some of it was laziness) didnt clean it first, meaning it was full of oil/packing grease. I figured it would give me an idea of reliabilty, because if it ran right out of the box it would hold up to my " dont clean unless its had 1000 rounds" policy...
Well, it fit right in to the family, 120 rounds fired from both factory mags with nary a hitch. It feels great, recoil pushes it right into your hand for the correct grip and quick follow up, trigger is nice and light, single and double action. My buddy, who is a 1911 snob loved it, he brought a Kimber, a Para p14, and a Sig C3, and he even loved the trigger. Its accurate enough to be almost boring. So, yet another cz75 clone that turned out to be great. I think I want another, too. Maybe a blued or two tone, I think my wife will really like it, since it isnt too big, but handles like and soaks up recoil like a full sized pistol.

Yeah... its like that.

Old 03-31-2013, 08:56 PM   #15
aa214

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Everyone has something good to say about these turkish made guns they remind me of Norinco how you pay a very low price but you get a solid reliable gun.

Old 05-13-2013, 01:26 AM   #16
franco45

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 8

I just picked up a Sar B6P full size today. It is good to see the positive reports here and in other forums. I also bought two 16 round MecGar magazines for my CZ75 Compact at a gun show yesterday. They fit the Sar like a glove.

Old 05-13-2013, 04:28 PM   #17
flareside_ford

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Just as an FYI all of the SAR poly pistols are made on equipment supplied by Tanfoglio of Italy. The new pistols look like the old EAA Witness pistols. This makes me happy because the new Witnesses are ugly, not to mention the fact that EAA only imports the large frame pistols. I will totally be picking a compact one of these up when I see one.

AE serial number large frame EAA Witness .40

Old 05-14-2013, 12:26 AM   #18
franco45

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 8

I just got back from shooting my B6P. This gun shoots nicer than it has a right to. The only 9mm I shot better was a Hipower I owned several years ago and this was my first time out with the Sar. It was100% reliable with 100 rounds of Blazer Brass and 50 rounds of Blazer Aluminum. I stopped at the lgs to look at the K2P on the way home. These guns are a great value but I predict the prices will start to rise soon.

Quick Reply

Go Back   KTOG - Kel Tec Owners Group Forum > Other > Other Guns